Contest Rules and Regulations
- Contest is open to all Middle and High School students and/or classrooms in New Brunswick with parental consent who have registered here: https://forms.office.com/r/m0CmiRibUw.
- Dialogue must be in the students’ language of instruction.
- Entries must be an original production and adhere to Canadian copyright laws.
- Submissions can be individual, group, or classroom based.
- All valid entries will be evaluated by a committee of external tourism stakeholders using the rubric provided in this document. Its decisions are final.
- Registration opens: October 15, 2023
- Project submission deadline: March 29, 2024, at 4 p.m.
Verification of Entries
Fraudulent entries will be rejected. Any individual who submits or attempts to submit an entry in a manner which is contrary to the Rules and Regulations, or which is otherwise disruptive to the proper operation of the Contest, or by its nature is unjust to other entrants or potential entrants, will be rejected and the entrant will be disqualified. All decisions of the Contest Committee with respect to any and all aspects of the Contest, including without limitation the eligibility or disqualification of entrants or entries, are final and binding without right of appeal.
Students retain intellectual rights of their work but acknowledge that TIANB and EECD can use their work, or parts thereof, in promotional advertisements, websites, or any other purpose they see fit, without compensation or notification to the entrant. By submitting an entry, the students acknowledge that their names and likenesses may be used by the above stated organizations for promotional purposes without compensation or notification.
By submitting an Entry, the Entrant:
- Agrees to the competition rules and regulations
- Agrees to allow EECD and/or TIANB to use their entry in promoting tourism.
- Confirms that the submission is an original work, and no part is plagiarized.
- Acknowledges that the contest rules are subject to change at any time and without notification.
How to Register
To register for the contest please contact your district Experiential Learning Coordinator: