2021 Tourism Industry Ambassador Award
The tourism industry ambassador of the year will be presented to an individual whose professionalism, dedication, attitude, and quality of service best exemplify excellence in the tourism industry in New Brunswick. Owner/operators and senior management personnel are not eligible for this award.
The recipient of this award will be an individual that:
1. Is committed to maintaining exemplary work standards in their position.
2. Regularly goes above and beyond the normal requirements of their duties for the betterment of their organization.
3. Regularly goes above and beyond the normal requirements of their duties for the benefit of the visitor experience.
4. Exhibits leadership qualities that promote co-operation and teamwork among their colleagues.
5. Exhibits a positive attitude that promotes a positive image of the tourism industry in New Brunswick.
6. Has received a minimum of two positive visitor comments.